photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, June 9

Days Go By!

Boy, do they ever!

This past weekend, while i was visiting Jennifer, she pulled out an album of our old college days together. What a blast from the past! I can't believe how quickly 8 years have gone by! It was so strange looking at all those old pictures and suddenly remembering where you were and what you were doing in that picture! (some of them i would have rather NOT remembered... haha!) It got me thinking that in just two short years I will be celebrating my 10 year reunion from graduating high school. Is that crazy or what! I can't believe it. I'm sure some of you can't either. We were wild and crazy back then... and look at us now. MOMS.. WIVES... woah! :) Well, I sorted through some old pictures and pulled out a few favorites to post of my 10+ year friends. I love them and can not live life without them!


And Jennifer.... I will be posting some Ole Miss Favs soon too! :)

No comments: