photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Thursday, June 11

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ethan!

It's hard to believe that two years ago today (at about the very exact time), I was headed to the hospital to give birth to my sweet little man. Time sure flys, doesn't it?! Ethan was born around 4:45 in the afternoon (I was graced with VERY quick and painless labors.. about 3 hrs each time). He was 8lb 13oz.. HUGE! I can't believe it's been 2 years already.

2 years ago today....



1 year ago... Ethan is ONE!




This year... my little two year old bundle of MESS! :) He's handful, but i love him to pieces!

Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart for my holy purpose.
Jeremiah 1:5
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:13-14

Photobucket