photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, June 15

late-night-ology

So, I was doing Ethan's thank you's and got bored (not unusual!). I came accross Jessica's page and found the fun little "ology" below. I haven't done one of these since the old MySpace days, so I thought I'd participate too! Thanks, Jess! :) Just the little break I needed!


FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? huey's ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? bonefish! crab cakes, bang bang shrimp and incredible mango salsa salmon... mmmm.. i'm suddenly hungry!
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? cereal
What are your pizza toppings of choice? i'm not really a pizza eater, but if i had to choose then just plain ole cheese
What do you like to put on your toast? butter and strawberry jelly

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? 3.. living room, bedroom and playroom. usually at least two are playing Bob the Builder simultaneously.. BOYS!
What color cell phone do you have? red blackberry.. hopefully a black iphone soon :)
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? i dont have it near me but probably something about ethan yelling at lilly
Who was the last person to call you? my mom

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? wisdom teeth and a baby
What is the last heavy item you lifted? ethan

RANDOM-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? absolutely not!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? i don't think i'd be able to...

DUMB-OLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? about 4 or 5
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? when i got my first speeding ticket since high school a few weeks ago!! i was going 45 in a 40!! ridiculous! it was a $24 ticket.. really, was that even worth giving me a ticket in the first place???
Last person you talked to in person? chris
Favorite Month? these days.. one where every weekend doesn't have something planned!

CURRENT-OLOGY

Missing someone? my pop
Mood? worn out.. tired.. bored.
What are you listening to? commercials on tv
Watching? jon and kate plus 8
Worrying about? ha! there is definitely not enough room on this page for all that!

RANDOM-OLOGY

What’s the last movie you watched? Gran Torino
Do you smile often? i do! my kids make me smile and laugh alot!
Do you always answer your phone? i try too.
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? my phone automatically turns off from midnight till 7am, so i wouldn't get it!
If you could change your eye color what would it be? i like my green eyes!
Do you own a digital camera? i'm obsessed!
Have you ever had a pet fish? we've had a few! elvis, pricilla, lisa marie and the memphis mafia!
Favorite Christmas song? Judy Garland's "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Nikon D-60 and my Kate Spade eyeglasses
Can you do push-ups? most definitely not!
Can you do a chin up? ha! this makes me laugh.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? excited
Do you have any saved texts? can't say that i do
Ever been in a car wreck? only one.. college. nothing serious.
Do you have an accent? i'd imagine i sound southern to someone from another part of the country.
What is the last song to make you cry? i have no idea
Plans tonight? kids and mommy are going to bed early!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? oh yes!
Name 2 things you bought yesterday. actually i didn't even leave my house yesterday. today i bought a $1 mcdonalds coke and some chicken for dinner
Current hate right now? that i can't find my green PB lamp online anymore... ethan broke mine! :(
Met someone who changed your life? yes. Lilly Kate
What song represents you? i really like the Darius Rucker song "Alright" right now!
What were you doing 12 AM last night? going to bed
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? my back hurts from ethan kicking me!

No comments: