photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Thursday, October 29

Pumpkin Carving

Last night we FINALLY got around to carving our pumpkins! The kids have been dying to do for days now. So, we let them pick out the designs they wanted.. of course, LK picked a kitty cat, Ethan picked a bat and we picked a ghost for our "family" pumpkin. They turned out SO cute.. although, I have to admit, my patience was wearing thin by the time we were finishing the last pumpkin! 3 pumpkins is alot to carve.. esp when they're really thick! The kids loved it though and were so happy with their pumpkins! :)
We are so excited for Halloween Saturday night! What a busy day Saturday will be, but we are definitely looking forward to it! Today, Ethan got to dress up in his Buzz costume for trick-or-treating at school. I can't wait to hear how they managed with the wings when I pick him up! ha! :) Tomorrow he has another halloween party at Christ Methodist.. I'm sure by Sunday he'll be so hyper on sugar it'll just be terrible! ahh! :) LK is a little jealous.. her school does not celebrate Halloween, so she feels a little left out of all of the Halloween festivities this year! So, we'll have to something really special for her come Saturday! We are so excited to see all our family dressed up for Saturday night. I'm finishing up mine and Chris' costumes tonight and I can't wait to see them! I just LOVE Halloween!!! :)

Photobucket

No comments: