photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, November 6

Wishful Wednesday : Re-Live!


OK.. this is SO SO SO late!!! But, I just had to still post. :)

This week, Kelsey, is doing "I Wish... I could Relive one moment, and it would be ..."

Well.. honestly.. there's lots of things that I wish I could relive, change a few things done or said.. you know the drill. But the ONE moment in my life that I wish I could go back to is the birth of my first child, Lilly Kate. When I think about that time in my life, I realize how young (and stupid! ha!) I was and how I just didn't savor the moment like I should have. There was so much going on at the time, that I was too just focused on other things and did not just devour myself into her. Now she's 5.. she not my sweet baby anymore and I honestly dont know where FIVE years have gone! I really just dont! She no longer has her baby curls (she looked like Shirley Temple!!!) and now she says, "COMPUTER" instead of the ever-sweet "P-CUTER". Oh.. my baby is just TOO big! Now, the things that mattered then are just non-existent and I feel ridiculous for ever letting it worry me then. So, if I could relive it... i TOTALLY would! I would have just gotten all the mess out of the way.. say a few things that needed to me said.. put my foot down and have just LOVED on my sweet baby! :)
Photobucket

No comments: