photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, January 13

{Blog Award - Beautiful Blogger}



How incredibly sweet of Natasha to nominate me for this award! This is my very first blog award!! :) (well, first that I know of, anyway - obviously it took me a few days to realize this one, so i may have missed a few along the way.. ha!) I am feeling the love today! :) Go over and read all about Natasha! She is a "friend of a friend" and I just love her to pieces! BTW - she just bought a new home that I am drooling over!!! It's gorgeous!

Here are the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
-Copy the award & place it on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
-Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 bloggers.
-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.


7 Interesting Things About Me!

{1}
I have never colored my hair.. never once!

{2}
I have never had a cavity.. never once! (ha!) I am a dentist's dream patient!

{3}
I am completely and helplessly obsessed with polka dots!

{4}
I absolutely love my children and live each day for them! I am that mom! You know, the one who walks you to the corner and watches you cross the street to the school - holding your hand the entire way and making sure your ears are covered AND giving you kisses and telling you that I love you. Yeah.. the really embarrasing, overly attentive parent! That's me!

{5}
My favorite dish is probably the mango glazed salmon w/ au gratin pototes from Bonefish.. ok, now I'm hungry!

{6}
I love designing notecards!

{7}
I have issues with redecorating my house! I like to change paint colors and furniture, oh about every 4-5 months! My husband HATES this! :)


.. and for 7 more beautiful bloggers, I nominate...
Jessica @ Love From Texas
Tiffany @ Miranda & Loren

Photobucket

5 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i wish i could convince my husband to let me change the colors often! ugh! for 2 yrs i've wanted to paint the entryway...i'm dying to do a sort of tea stained effect to it!!!

The Laney Family said...

Thank you Natalie!!!! You are so sweet!

Julie Leah said...

Thank you for stopping by and following! I love your blog, very cute! Have a wonderful evening!

Darci White said...

I'm with you on #7 - I'm constantly adding the "finishing touch" to our home......year after year. It was "finished" a long time ago - I just get bored and have to change it up!

And you've never colored your hair!!?? Way to go! You're probably about $800 a year wealthier than the rest of us (which adds up!).

Julie Leah said...

Congrats on your first award! And now you have another one! I tagged you over at my place. Two in one week! Boo yah! Have a wonderful day :)