photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Sunday, February 14

Valentine's Day!

When LK and I got home from the Fancy Nancy event, I was suprised to find out that E and Chris had gone out to buy Mommy a Valentine's Day gift! Chris had already opened (well, purchased.. ) his gift early in the week. I had a plethora of all my favorites waiting on me! They got me an 8-pack of the mini coke bottles, a pack of Snickers, a box of Cocoa Krispies, a new juice decanter (the one with the yellow lid that i've been dying for!), a new Yoga mat!!! and the "Time Traveler's Wife"! I was so excited!!

So, of course, LK was a little jealous that I got to open my gift early. We decided to go ahead and give them their gifts. I'm sure you remember me mentioning the lap trays that my friend, Haley, is making. Well, I had her make up a couple for my kiddos for V-Day! They turned out adorable!! The kid's absolutely LOVED them!





After the kid's opened their gifts, we headed to Noni and Papa's for dinner (late lunch here in the South!) :). Noni had made enough homemade fried chicken to feed an army! It was DELISH! The kid's got even more Valentine's goodies and lots of candy!

We spent another night relaxing at home, watching the Olympics and then watching my new movie! Gosh - I just love that movie!

I woke up Sunday morning to breakfast in bed! My husband is just THE BEST! He even turned "High Society" on for me! Nohting like a romantic Grace Kelley, Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire movie to start off your day! :) After breakfast and the movie, we headed to church for the late service. We've had to miss the last few weeks due to sickness and bad weather, so it was nice to get back to church!

After church we ran a few errands and came home to another yummy dinner, made by Dad! So far, Valentine's Day has been perfect!! I'm so blessed that I'm able to spend it with my 3 (well, 5, if you include the puppies!) FAVORITE Valentine's!!

The kid's are out of school tomorrow for President's Day, so we excited about being able to relax for an extra day! :)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! :)
XOXO's - The Stickles Family

Photobucket


No comments: