photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, March 10

Wishful Wednesday...Gowns!



'I wish' .... I could have worn this gown (below) on my wedding day!


I fell in love with this gown when I was getting married, but unfortunately the $3500 price tag was just a little over budget! ha! I just think it's GORGEOUS! I like very simple dresses. Hardley any beading or lace, but just enough to make it sparkle a little. You can't tell from the picture, but in between the pleating there are tiny tiny Swarovski crystals. Perfect!

I also don't like a lot of jewelry. No necklaces, just simple pearl or diamond stud earings, maybe a small bracelet. That's it! Why take away from the dress??

I also love the dress below from J.Crew! Perfect for a beach wedding!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie said...

That fabric of the first dress looks great...actually the whole dress is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wow! I love the J Crew dress!!

Manda said...

Love the first dress!!

Sarah said...

love the 2nd dress, and LOVE your adorbale blog - found you through Kelsey, new follower! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohhh that is just such a beautiful gown, I love it too!!!