photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Sunday, May 23

2nd Annual Stickles Spring Soiree

Saturday night, Chris and I hosted our 2nd Annual Spring Soiree! The name is actually just kind of a joke.. but it's stuck! :) We had several out of town friends back in Memphis for the weekend, so it was a good opportunity to get everyone together! We had such a good time! I always love being able to see all my ladies and getting to chat the night away! I never laugh so hard as when I'm with all of them. We were up till the wee hours of the morning, but it felt like only mere minutes with them! I am such a lucky girl that I have the best friends in the world!

Lyns came over early to help make a few drinks! :) Since I'm so OLLLDDD these days, I dont remember how to make anything! ha! I actually asked her if I could just google the recipe for the drink that we were making.. she told me that I was strictly forbidden to do so! haha!


Most of the ladies! We were still missing a few.. Amanda, Kelley, Vanessa, Candice and Kimberly

I absolutely adore these ladies! (OH - and you'd never know that April - in green - is almost half way through her 2nd pregnancy!!! she looks fabulous!)

Love my sister!

Jacqueline came all the way from Cincinnati, Ohio to see us! :)

Marc and Aaron are old high school buddies!






We look forward to this get together every year! Hopefully it becomes a long standing tradition! I am SO beyond blessed that I get to call all of these incredible ladies my friends! We've all been together for over 10 years and are looking forward to a lifetime!

Look at this INCREDIBLE desert that April made!!! She said that she got the recipe from a Family Circle magazine, so I am definitely going to look it up! It is SOOO yummy!!!

We had such a great time Saturday night!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a FUN party! That dessert looks so yummy!

Jessica said...

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun!!!