photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, June 11

Show Us Your Life: China Patterns

Kelly has SUCH a fun topic today!! China Patterns! I just absolutely LOVE the tradition of registering for China when you get married! It's just such a classic thing to do. I love ooing and awing over it all! I was lucky enough to get several pieces of our china when we got married and I love being able to add to it for holidays and special occasions.

The China we (ok.. I) picked out is a Kate Spade pattern.. Library Lane and Larabee Dot. I wanted something with very clean lines and very simple... traditional to it's best! I immediately fell in love with the Library Lane pattern. It was EXACTLY what I had imagined that I wanted. You can get several "colors" of this pattern, but we went with the platinum trim.
We also picked out the Larabee Dot accent plates to go with it. Again, in platinum.
So, all put together, our place setting looks like this.... LOVE IT!!


I decided to stay with the Larabee Dot pattern for our flatware and glassware. I am a sucker for polka dots, so I just swooned over these!

I absolutely LOVE the china pattern that we chose! It's just so clean, classic, elegant and simple! Definitely timeless! I know it's something I can pass down to my LK one day! :)

I also have it on good authority that my grandmother's china will be gracing our home one day, as well! :) She has the most beautiful Noritake pattern that my grandfather bought for her in Japan during Vietnam. (yes... he had to smuggle it back into the states.. that rebel! haha!) I have just loved it since I was a little girl.

I can't wait to see everyone else's china!!!

Photobucket


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore polkadots as well!! were did you get the silverwhere?

Emily

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hey Natalie! Hope you are doing great! I love your Kate Spade china, glassware and flatware! You are so cute to have picked that as your pattern! We bought a vintage Italian china set by Richard Ginori and filled in with Lenox and Waterford glassware - can't remember the name of the sterling silver company our silver is (goes to show how much we use it haha!) Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

LC said...

Those polka dots are too cute!!!

Carol said...

We are China twins!! Love it! Cute blog!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the polka dots...Great look...