photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, June 9

Wedding Sneak Peak

I promise to post more pictures of the wedding and all the festivities soon (as soon as I have time to get them edited), but in the meantime here's a few to keep you waiting..

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and Jennifer was beyond stunning! We had such a fun and exciting weekend! From the Bachelorette party on Wednesday, to the Bridal Luncheon on Friday, to all the wedding festivities on Saturday.. it was a blast! I can't wait to tell you all about our weekend!

me & the bride!

doesn't she just radiate happiness?! absolutely gorgeous!

Historic Nalor Hall in Roswell, GA.. site of the reception!

Mrs. Ewing & Mrs. Stickles



my handsome hubby! we had a blast dancing the night away!



Well, there's a few for now... I promise to share more soon!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Neely said...

You look beautiful! Love those pics of yall :)

According to Jax said...

Uhm...you need to wear that dress every day. You look HOT!!!!!!