photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, September 7

Top 2 Tuesday: Fall

Today Taylor's topic is Top 2 Favorite things about fall! And it couldn't be more perfect!!! I have definitely been in the fall mood the past week or so. The weather in Memphis has been INCREDIBLE!!! (which you will never hear many Memphians say too much! ha!) There are SO many things that I love about fall... too many to list that's for sure. So here's my Top 2.. or close to it at least! :)

{1} Fall Festivals/Fairs

I LOVE a good festival! The local Germantown Festival is a family favorite. We go every year and I always make sure I save up my money for all the fabulous vendors.. smocked clothing, HAIR BOWS GALORE!, fall & winter decorations.. you name it, it's there! It's actually coming up this weekend and we are SO excited to go! There's also the Delta Fair. We aren't going this year, but it's usually a good time. Definitely nothing like the old Shelby County Fair though!

{2} Fall weather/colors

I love when the season starts to change.. and the weather and leaves change right along with it. It's just plain gorgeous!

And that's just the beginning... I love the clothes, COLLEGE FOOTBALL, and SO much more!

Head over to Taylor's blog and see what everyone else loves!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great picks! Your kids are adorable.