photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Sunday, November 14

Just a quick update...

I don't even have pictures to post!! I can't remember the last time that happened! ;)

We had a VERY low key weekend around our house! I think the time change really did us all in this past week. I've even been ready for bed around 7:30 every night! And let's be honest... Mine and Chris' night out last Saturday didn't help matters much!! Sleep deprivation sure does hit you a lot harder when you're not 21 and you have kids!! ;)

Friday night, we decided to order in. Chris stopped at Pei Wei on his way home (and gosh... Do I LOVE online ordering!!!) and picked up some yummy noodles and ginger beef! After that, we all curled up on the couch and watch some Veggie Tales. Ethan was very cute Friday afternoon. While we were waiting in the carpool lane to pick LK up from school, I told home that he had soccer practice that night. He looked straight at me and very seriously said,"NOPE! I'm going to the Memphis Tigers basketball game!" haha! Apparently someone at school told him that there was a basketball game that night and he decided that was going!!! Chris just beamed when I told him! Looks like my little man is going to follow in his daddy's footsteps and be a Memphis fan! (I still have hope for LK being an Ole Miss girl!!!) :)

Saturday morning my grandmother came to visit and luckily Ethan's soccer game was canceled because of the rain. We spent most of the morning just relaxing and enjoying the rain. That night the kids spent the night with my mom. They seemed to really enjoy themselves!! But who doesn't love getting spoiled by MeMaw??! Chris and I took advantage of our kids free evening and enjoyed a QUIET dinner (can't say that very often!), some more Christmas shopping (I'm almost finished with the kids shopping!!), and even a movie! (Charlie St.Cloud was VERY good!)

Today, we went to my Grandmother's house to help her with a few things around the house and then came home and did more stuff around here. I was able to get a little bit of cleaning accomplished and even managed to get all the fall decor put away. We are SOOO ready for Christmas around our house!!!

Well, that's our weekend in a nutshell! Definitely nothing exciting! Ha! It was honestly nice to relax though! Our weeks tend to get so hectic and usually the weekends are just as busy, so it's nice to take it easy every once in a while!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week! I'll try to have a better post later in the week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: