photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Sunday, November 7

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

It's about that time... Christmas Card time!! :) One of my favorite things to do each year is to search high and low for the PERFECT Christmas card! Shutterfly has really outdone themselves this year. I have to admit... the past few years, I have designed and printed my own. But with all this cuteness from Shutterfly this year.. I will most likely be purchasing! :) I am so happy to announce that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free cards to bloggers!!! They have SO much to choose from.. Holiday Cards, Christmas Invitations, and more photo cards than you can even imagine! :) Go HERE to sign up! Here are a few of my faves:





Are these not just precious??! I have NO idea what our Christmas card will look like this year, but I'm looking forward to deciding! Good thing we had Candice take all those great photos for us!! Now I have PLENTLY to choose from! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas cards... to send and to receive! :) Definitely go and take advantage of this great offer. There are SO many other cards to choose from.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Love from Texas said...

this is awesome! thanks :)