photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, January 25

15 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of baby: 4 inches long and weighs 2.5 ounce. He or she is the size of an apple!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6lbs

Maternity Clothes: Just pants. Everything else is regular.

Gender: ??? I added a poll on the side!! We'd LOVE to see what everyone thinks!!

Movement: Little flutters every now and again.

Food Cravings: Fruits... mainly strawberries and grapes, salads, still alot of carbs.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my stomach.

Sleep: It's ok. I have to get up to use the bathroom frequently and I'm still having crazy dreams!

Symptoms: LOTS of bathroom trips and still feeling a little gross. It's getting ALOT better though!! I'm still having food aversions... grilled chicken is my best friend!! Any meat on a bone just makes me horribly sick! I think, if anything, this baby is making me eat alot more healthy! ha! (maybe it'll help to get the baby weight off!! ha!) I'm also out of breath alot.. I feel like I'm carrying high and that my stomach and organs are directly under my rib cage!

Best Moment this week: Finally feeling better!!! I even a little burst of energy this past weekend!! I LOVED it!!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if Baby is a boy or girl!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Doesn't it mean you are having a girl if you carry high??? :)