photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, February 1

16 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 16 Weeks

Size of baby: 4-5 inches long and weighs 3-5 ounces. He or she is the size of an avocado!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm still going to say 6lbs, but it could be more. I go for my check-up tomorrow, so I'll update then. I really dont feel like I've gained that much though.

Maternity Clothes: Just pants. It's amazing how much quicker you show with each child! It's all in my belly though! I dont feel like I'm pregnant in my hips and butt, like I did with Ethan!

Gender: ??? I have a gut feeling though! :)

Movement: Yes! I am starting to feel them more frequently, especially at night.

Food Cravings: No real cravings other than grapes and salad (Thank you to Kroger on Mendenhall for finishing their renovation and installing a salad bar... you have one happy preggo shopper!!!) I am finally eating more than baked potatoes and grilled chicken!

What I miss: Sleeping through the night!

Sleep: Frequent bathroom trips and this weather is making me very "sinus-y"!

Symptoms: Sinus headaches (it really doesn't help when the humidity in Memphis is at 91% like today!!) and still some food aversions. Other than that, I am feeling great!

Best Moment this week: Being able to celebrate LK's birthday and not be sick!! I was so worried about that and luckily it was a great weekend!

What I am looking forward to: Finally feeling good again!! I starting to get more energy.. thank goodness! (my house is getting is usual twice-weekly clean again! yay!) I'm really ready to know the gender!!! It's taking everything I have to not buy things!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen said...

You look great! Hope you start to feel better real soon :)