photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, February 8

17 Weeks

ok... I promise ya'll that I dont really feel that big! I took this at night (maybe or maybe not after two bowls of ice cream! ha!) so I dont think I'm really THAT big yet! ha! ;)

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of baby: 5 inches long and weighs 5 ounces. He or she is the size of a turnip!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: still 6lbs

Maternity Clothes: Just pants. Everything else fits just fine.

Gender: ??? We have a few more weeks to go! We are SO ready!

Food Cravings: Nothing really.. still fruit and salads. I get full very quickly, so I'm eating smaller, more frequent meals.

What I miss: SUSHI! ha! And maybe sleeping on my tummy.
Sleep: Pretty good!

Symptoms: Frequent bathroom breaks!

Best Moment this week: Chris felt the baby move!!! I've been feeling he/she for a about a week or so now very lightly, but he finally felt a tiny movement last night!

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on March 2nd!!

LK is VERY excited about the growing belly!!! ha!

Photobucket

No comments: