photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, March 22

23 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: 11 inches long and weighs just over one pound. He weighs as much as a mango! (Baby Gray has been measuring big though, so I'm sure he's bigger by a few ounces!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10lbs. (I go to the doctor on Wednesday, so I'll be sure to update more then!)

Maternity Clothes: I am officially wearing all maternity clothes, except for a few shirts. Luckily I hit a big sale a Gap Maternity over the weekend and stocked up on a few things.

Gender: It's a boy!! Gray Davis Stickles

Movement: Yes! I love it!

What I miss: Nothing! Except sleeping soundly.

Sleep: I wake up alot .

Symptoms: It's been pretty easy going this week... excpet for starting to feel HUGE!! ha!

Best Moment this week: Getting the boys' room all ready!! I'll post pics soon! :)

What I am looking forward to: Doing more work on the boys' room and getting some much needed baby items!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You look Great!!