photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Thursday, March 31

24 Weeks


*I still didn't get a great pic! Sorry!! But, let's face it.. this is what I look like most of the time anyway!! ha! ;) My poor husband.. he must really love me!*

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 24 Weeks-WOW! 6 months!! I didn't think I'd ever get this far! ;)

Size of baby: 13 inches long and weighs a little over a pound. He is the length of an ear of corn!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much wearing all maternity clothes except for a few t-shirts that I got a size bigger in.

Gender: It's A Boy! Gray Davis Stickles

Movement: Oh Yes! He moves around alot at night.

What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing.

Sleep: I'm sleeping ok. I still wake up alot b/c I'm just uncomfortable.

Symptoms: I think I'm starting to get a little bit of heartburn! ;)

Cravings: Still alot of fruit. I'm officially OVER grilled chicken! I think I ate enough of that for the first 5 months that I'm pretty good for a few years!

Best Moment this week: Going to my appointment yesterday and getting the official "OK" from the doctor following the car accident! Such a relief!!

What I am looking forward to: SHOPPING for baby!! :)


Photobucket

No comments: