photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, April 12

25 & 26 Weeks

Ok.. I'm going to try to catch up and do both weeks in one post!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity. I can still fit into a few t-shirts and sundresses. Thank goodness for warmer weather!! 

Best Moment this week:  Getting more and more goodies in for Gray!

Gender:  It's A Boy - Gray Davis Stickles!

Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING!

Food Craving: Just food!

What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly!

Sleep:  Crazy dreams!

What I am looking forward to:  Getting Gray's stroller and car seat in!

Belly Button:  In for now :)

Symptoms: None


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  26 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  15 pounds

Maternity Clothes:  For the most party all maternity!

Best Moment this week:  Getting the car seat and strollers in!

Gender:  It's A Boy - Gray Davis Stickles!

Movement:  Oh yes!

Food Craving:  I've been craving either cereal or ice cream late at night.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly! Also - sushi.. wine.. cute clothes.. I'm starting to get to that "over it" phase! ;)

Sleep:  Pretty good!! Still crazy dreams.

What I am looking forward to: I'm really ready for Gray to be here!

Belly Button:  In for now :)

Symptoms:  None
Photobucket

No comments: