photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, April 19

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 weeks and 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15lbs. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my glucose test, so we will see if this is updated.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity. Except for sundresses.

Best Moment this week: Gray has really started to move ALOT!

Gender: It's A Boy! Gray Davis Stickles

Movement: Oh Yes!!

Food Craving: Just food in general! I've been eating alot of ice cream lately.

What I miss: Wine and Sushi!!!

Sleep: Sleep is pretty good. I wake up quite a bit for bathroom trips, but that's it. VERY crazy/vivid dreams as well!

What I am looking forward to: HOPEFULLY passing my glucose test tomorrow!!

Belly Button: Just on the verge of poking out!

Symptoms: None really!
Photobucket

No comments: