photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, May 9

My Shirt Helps - Memphis

I'm sure by now most of you are aware of the devastating floods in Memphis and other towns along the Mississippi River. Never in my life have I seen the Mighty Mississippi quite like this. I've lived in Memphis my entire life and I didn't even know that we had flood gate.. if that tells you anything! The flood footage is just beyond words and heartbreaking. Luckily, our home and all of our friends and family's homes are safe and sound. The only thing we've lost is the Hunt's cabin on Tunica lake. The lake feeds directly off the river and the water rose to the ceiling. Like I said though, we are all beyond blessed!

I am urging everyone to go to facebook and "like" one of these t-shirts from My Shirt Helps! My Shirt Helps will be giving 100% of net proceeds to the chosen charity for each shirt design. The designers that created Nashville Flood Tees, that has given over $200,000 to date for flood relief in the middle tennessee area, decided to take their idea to the next level.

Let's all join together and get the Memphis t-shirts in production and help the city I love along the way!!


Photobucket

No comments: