photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, September 23

Game & Festival

A few weeks ago, we went to the Germantown Festival.. a little yearly tradition that we all really enjoy! I always look forward to going to the festival so that I can stock up on some fall and holiday decor, not to mention all the great deals on smocked outfits for the kiddos! The kiddos are always excited about the carnival rides and yummy food! You can bet that we all got our fill of everything! :) I came home with several new door hangers and holiday signs.. and also with some adorable smocked outfits for the kiddos! We also ran into several of our friends that we hadn't seen in a while and got to chat and catch up. So, all in all, it was a great time! (minus the direct sun and HEAT!)

Before the festival, LK had a game.. so we all headed down the street to the fields. Yet again, another COLT win!! My Uncle Joe found a Peyton Manning jersey for Ethan to wear to the games and he LOVES it! They looked adorable! I see lots of future pictures looking JUST like this one day! :)



Baby Gray had a great time cheering for the team!

I am SO in love with that grin!

This is just too cute! After the game, the girls make a tunnel for the boys to run through!

We definitely could not leave the festival without getting a face paint! Cute, yes.. but it was FIVE DOLLARS!!! .. for FACE PAINT!! Daddy is such a sucker! ha! ;)

Ethan's was hilarious! We could not take him seriously all day!

One of my goodies! I couldn't pass up this tin flower for the front door!

I just love all of the fall festivals! I'm definitely looking forward to Mistletoe Merchants and some big consignment sales in the next few weeks! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the tin flower?