photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, November 23

Rice Cereal

I'm going backwards a little bit with this post, but the pics are too cute not to share!

Before we tried bananas, we started out with just plain ole rice cereal. Which he DID NOT care for in the least! He's better with it now though. He still hates bananas, but seems better with avacado. (Bonus, it was just as easy to make as the bananas were!) :)







I tried to put him in my lap to see if it would make it better.. it did not, I assure you! :)




Hopefully, we'll eventually find something that he likes! I feel like Katherine Heigl in that movie, Life As We Know It, when she keeps trying to make Sophie's food and Sophie just hates everything she gives her! Yes.. that's me right now! ;)
Photobucket

No comments: