photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Saturday, December 10

Christmas Card 2011

I am ABSOLUTELY in love with our Christmas Cards this year! I was a little at a loss for what I wanted our card to look like. I knew I wanted something simple. Definitely not a collage, like last year. I searched etsy and found a few potentials. I thought about making our own, but I didn't feel like taking the time.. typical! ha! I thought I had pretty much narrowed it down to a simple gray chevron design. That is until I wandered over to Minted. I should have known! I immediately saw this design and fell in love! Just the perfect touch to go along with the sweet Stickles kiddos faces! :)

I used one of our cotton pics!

The best part.. THE BACK! They offer backers on the cards and I couldn't resist! I ended up ordering them on Cyber Monday b/c I just knew they'd have a good sale! I was right! I ended up with getting a free backer addition AND free shipping! Thank you, Minted! I just love that I was able to add a little year-end summary and a picture. How perfect! And I know they'll be printed on good, thick quality cardstock! I hate photo paper cards.


I hope all of our friends and family enjoy their sweet cards! We had a great 2011 and are so looking forward to 2012!

Photobucket

No comments: