photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Sunday, December 4

Dear Santa..

Well, I thought that I had already gotten my Christmas gift this year.. a KitchenAid Architect Stand Mixer (yes.. Chris Stickles is AWESOME!)... but he's decided to be extra giving and let me get another happy that I wont know about! :) So, I've been trying to come up with some good, not so expensive, ideas to give him. This is what I've come up with...

West Elm Favorite Throw in Sky
we desperately need a new throw for the couch and i LOVE this one!! {and Santa.. it's on sale for $19 right now!!} :)

Kate Spade iPad cover 
we're getting an ipad and i think this cover is a MUST! I also need a sleeve to put it in when we take it on the go with us!

Michael Kors Gold Watch

i need a little arm candy for when i'm wearing my gold jewelry! Mr. Anniversary surprised me with the Kate Spade idiom bangles this year, so this watch would be a lovely compliment! :)

Hunter Rainboot in Blackberry 
hey.. why not?? ;)

LLBean Hearthside Slipers in Green Tea
our little family tradition is to give each other pajamas on Christmas Eve.. i am desperately needing some new slippers to accompany those pjs this year!

Santa - all of the above are saved in my favorites!! Just a little FYI! ;)

And some cute etsy finds:

Camera Buddy
I think G-man would definitley smile at Mommy's camera with this fun little guy hanging on the lens!

Camera strap
i'm in the mood for a new one

And some simple gold jewelry:

19in

19in

16in

Santa, the etsy finds are saved in my etsy favorites! :)

So.. that's what I'm wishing for this year! But truth be known.. I'd be happy with a cup of Starbucks Iced White Mocha and the latest issue of Southern Living... and 20 minutes of kid-free quiet! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

According to Jax said...

I got a Michael Kors watch from CV for Christmas!! :) He gave it to me yesterday because he couldn't wait! Haha! I love it and I think you need one too! :)