photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Sunday, January 15

A Day Of Videos!

 This weekend was again, very low key! Friday night, LK went to see Beauty and the Best with Noni and Brittany. So, we decided to let Ethan have a fun night of his own! Chris took him to GameStop to pick out a video game. Of course, he chose a Star Wars game.. Lightsaber Duels.. so that he could use the lightsaber Wii accessories that he got for Christmas. Then, we ate Swankys .. his fave! :)

We ended up rescheduling our family pics again. We were supposed to go early Saturday morning, but it was WAY too cold outside! We've booked an afternoon for later this month. We ended up going to pick LK up from Chris' parents house, and then took the kiddos to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. It was just as funny as the others! They LOVED it!! After dinner, we enjoyed some yummy steaks at Outback.

Today, we've just relaxed around the house and let everyone play. Nothing has really been on the agenda.

I realized that I have several fun videos that I never posted!! So.. enjoy!


This was the other night while I was cooking dinner. Gray was getting the biggest kick out of throwing the lunch box on the ground. He would throw it, Ethan would pick it up, and then would repeat over and over. He was just 'a giggling!

We shot these when Gray was SOOO close to rolling! Take 1:




Take 2:




Annnnnd.... Take 3.. He FINALLY rolls!!!




This one just makes me smile!!! LOVE this little guy! :)




Of course, I couldn't forget the "Disney" video! We made sure to record the big annoucement! It was priceless!




That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll find some more on my phone soon! :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: