photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, February 8

Happy Birthday, My sweet Lilly Kate

We started off LK’s birthday weekend with dinner on Friday night. She got to pick, so of course she chose El Mezcal! The food was yummy and they kiddos practically drank the cheese dip!

IMG_2220

The best part of the evening was the Mariachi band singing Happy Birthday to LK and then letting her wear a pink sombrero!

IMG_2243 IMG_2244

She had a great time!

After the kiddos went to bed, Chris went and got her pink balloons to fill up her room. She woke up to a room full of them!! She was so surprised!

IMG_2230

I still can NOT believe that my baby girl is EIGHT! Seriously??! EIGHT??! It just doesn’t seem right!

PIC_0005

Here’s some of her balloons.

pic_0007

Baby Brother LOVED Big Sister’s balloons!!

pic_0008

After a fun morning of birthday fun, we got ready for her big day! We met up with her sweet friend, Maddie Grace, at the nail place down the street. The girls got to get manicures!!

IMG_2231

IMG_2232

After their nail apt, it was time to head over to Sweet CeCe’s for her party! She got to invite a few friends from school and cheerleading.

pic_0011

pic_0012

Everyone at Sweet CeCe’s was SO nice!!! It was the perfect place to have a little girl’s birthday party!

pic_0013

pic_0015    pic_0017pic_0025    pic_0026

The girls got to pick out the frozen yogurt of choice and then load up on whatever toppings they wanted!! You should have seen their cups.. the filled to the brim with candy and chocolate of all sorts!!! I’m sure all the parents LOVED me for that! ha!

pic_0027

Wishing our sweet girl another happy and blessed year!

pic_0031

Her sweet friend, Brooklyn! I had a great time chatting with her mom!

pic_0032

A few of her cheer friends, Baylee and Kennedy

pic_0039

Opening gifts!

pic_0045

pic_0047

Daddy let Little Man have some sweet treats, then he passed out!

pic_0049

Her party was wonderful!! She had a great time! I still can’t believe that my baby is 8! It seems like just yesterday that she was a tiny little thing in my arms. She is such a precious and amazing little person. Every day that I get to be her Mom is another day that I’m more and more blessed. I can’t wait to see what this year has in store for my girl!

 

And, what happened to all those pink balloons????

 

Target practice…..

pic_0051    pic_0057

pic_0063     pic_0064

pic_0065

Gotta love it!

No comments: