photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, March 14

Reality

Hi Y'all!!! I promise that I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth! We have just returned from THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH and I am still stuck in vacation mode! We got home late Friday night and I spent most of the weekend doing laundry and cleaning the house. It's amazing how long it takes to do an entire week's worth of laundry for 5 people!!! This week is Spring Break and it's been almost 80 degrees every day, so it's almost as if we're still in sunny Florida having a blast... minus Mikey Mouse and 200,000 people though! ;)

I promise that I will post pictures from our trip soon, but I took over TWO THOUSAD! YIKES! It may take me a while to get them edited!!! Until then, here's a few off my phone! We had the most amazing time!!! It truly was the best 6 days of my life. Seeing these sweet smiling faces every day was the best thing in the world!

G had the best time! I was worried how he would react to the characters, but he LOVED them!!!

These two had the time of their lives! They even rode Splash Mountain (Ethan did it twice!) AND Tower of Terror!!! I have the most awesome kiddos!

We never waited more than 20 min in line for a ride! It was a great week to go and the weather was amazing!!! 80's and sunny everyday!

The Little Man got enjoy a few items that are not on his usual daily menu.. but, hey.. who doesn't want Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Ears for lunch??!! ;)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Holly said...

We're going to Disney in May with in-laws and sister in-law.

When you get caught up, if you would email me any tips, I'd appreciate it! We're doing Haollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

holly.j.stanfield@gmail.com

Holly said...

We're going to Disney in May with in-laws and sister in-law.

When you get caught up, if you would email me any tips, I'd appreciate it! We're doing Haollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

holly.j.stanfield@gmail.com

LeAnn: Memphis Mama said...

cant wait to see more!!