photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, November 19

Fall Picture Preview!

I am WAY behind on posting (of course!), and let's face it.. I probably wont get caught up until after Thanksgiving. I just had to post this though..
 
Saturday we met up with a sweet friend of mine, Cassie, for fall pictures. I just knew that she was going to do a great job and boy, she didn't let me down! She posted a pic on FB Saturday afternoon and I am IN LOVE with it!!! I can't wait to see the rest! :)
 
Thanks, Cass!
 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Natalie and Lee said...

Ok, I saw that dress while in Gatlinburg and I was not brave enough to ask her! Where did you get it?! :)

Amy said...

What a super cute picture of you guys! I love it. Happy Thanksgiving.

Kathryn said...

Adorable! Your family is precious!