photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, November 13

Pumpkin Carving

Once Daddy got home and we ate dinner, it was carving time!! We had to find something that everyone liked. Which that in itself is a chore! LK and E are in their arguing stage of sibling-hood. Not fun, I assure you!! However, we suggested Frankenstein and surprisingly they both wanted it! So, we googled a Frankenstein design and then I drew it on the pumpkin. (I was rather impressed with my art skills! ha!)
 
DSC_0207
 
DSC_0208       DSC_0211
 
Daddy and E got busy cleaning out the insides.
 
DSC_0214       DSC_0215
 
Then Gray and LK wanted to join in! I opted out of that one!
 
DSC_0216       DSC_0218
 
G really didn’t know what to think of it!!
 
DSC_0221       DSC_0222
 
DSC_0232       DSC_0237
 
Again , playing with the plastic tubs!! Seriously.. I think Santa may just get a stack and call it a done deal!
 
DSC_0238
 
And, there’s our Frankenstein all lit up! Chris did a wonderful job carving it!!!
 
DSC_0241       DSC_0244
 
Gray really liked it!
 
DSC_0246
 
We are now all ready for Halloween!!!

No comments: