photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, January 28

My Little Lady

I absolutely, positively CAN NOT believe it…. my little girl is NINE years old!!! Where have 9 years gone?? Just yesterday she was this small..

LK1

On January 28, 2004 at 12.46 in the afternoon my life forever changed. This little thing came 5 weeks early and has been leading her own path ever since!

LK6

She was so happy and smiley and still is! She’s the most cheerful and sweet natured little girl you’ll ever meet!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS!!!!! They still get me!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sasspot from Day 1!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

LK7

LK9

Me and My Girl (note to self – look that young and skinny ASAP!)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Lilly Kate was born 6 days after our sweet Grandma Mae turned 90. This year, Grandma is 99 and still going strong! Two of the most precious Southern ladies I know!

I am beyond blessed to be this little girl’s mom! Sweet girl, I hope you have an incredible birthday!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

My absolute FAVORITE LK pic!!!! Gah.. how did she get so big so fast??? :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Lilly Kate!!