photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, April 10

Easter Morning

The kids were up bright and early Easter Morning to see what the bunny had left them! Yet again this year, they were spoiled!

DSC_0057

Ethan’s basket was loaded with GI Joe men (Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander), Beyblades, and Hot Wheels cars for his Wall Tracks. Gray’s basket was filled with Thomas trains and Cars Legos and cars. He LOVES Cars right now!!

DSC_0058

LK got new sunglasses, LaLaLoopsy items, and a Lilly Pulitzer planner.

DSC_0059

They left the bunny a note, so of course, he had to leave one for them!

DSC_0064

DSC_0066

DSC_0068

DSC_0071

DSC_0072

DSC_0073

DSC_0075

Gray was SO excited about his Cars Legos!!

DSC_0077   DSC_0078

LK and E went on a little mini egg hunt in the house! Although SOME people (aka – LK) was half asleep!

After digging into their Easter baskets and hunting a few eggs, it was time to get ready for church. While we were getting ready, we were able to join Michael’s church service in NYC via online. It was his very first service at his own brand new church in TriBeCa!! We are so excited for he, Kyndi, Jack, and Lucy!!

DSC_0079

I tried to get a few pics of the kiddos in their Easter clothes…. TRIED… and failed! ha! ;)

DSC_0086   DSC_0088

LK’s dress was fabulous!!! One of my all time faves! It even has her name in it if you look closely!

DSC_0090   DSC_0093

DSC_0095   DSC_0104

DSC_0108   DSC_0111

Unfortunately with the weather being so nasty, it went from Easter “dress” to Easter “pants and top” for Mommy! If I could have worn my rain boots, I would have!!! After church, we ate a small snack, then headed to MeMaws for Easter with my family. Of course, I got no pictures!! Dinner was delicious and I have to say that the desert was to die for… I made it! ;) I made Lemon Cheesecake Squares, Banana Split Brownie Bites, and Rice Krispie Treats.

We had a wonderful Easter!! I hope y’all did too!

No comments: