photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, May 15

Ethan’s Pre-K Graduation

I officially have a Preschool Grad! I am SO proud of Ethan Carter Stickles!!!

This has actually been a transition-K year for E. He has a June birthday, so we decided to just wait another year before starting Kindergarten. It has been the best decision we’ve ever made. He has thrived so much this year. He was blessed with amazing teachers! We are 100% ready and excited for Kindergarten in the fall!!!!

His end of year program and graduation was last week and of course, as soon as I sat down to start taking pictures, I realized that I forgot the card for my camera!! I was devastated! I tried to get a few on my phone. :( I did get several videos though, so I’ll have to post those soon!

IMG_0336       IMG_0337

Doesn’t he look so handsome?! My heart melts for that sweet boy!!

IMG_0346

He’s too cool for pics these days! ;)

IMG_0349       IMG_0350

Walking across the stage! I cried like a baby!

IMG_0355

One of the Moms made these great handprint trees for the teachers!!! So creative!!

IMG_0356

After their program and graduation, they had a luau party in the gym. The kids loved it!

IMG_0357       IMG_0359

He especially loved the chocolate ice cream and face painting!!

IMG_0363

IMG_0366

IMG_0378

Class Pic!

I so love that sweet boy and I am so proud of him! Bring it on, Kindergarten… we are SO ready! ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats to Ethan!