photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, December 20

Gray’s Christmas Program

I have to say that I was a little apprehensive about Gray’s Christmas program. He does not like crowds, he does not like people he doesn’t know looking at him, and he does not like attention from people he doesn’t know. So, basically, I was expecting a full meltdown on stage. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when he did GREAT! Now, he didn’t sing and he really didn’t lift his head much to look at the crowd, but he DIDN’T cry! I call that a success! He looked precious to boot!

DSC_0189

DSC_0192

DSC_0195

DSC_0201

Yep… not into it AT ALL!

DSC_0210

DSC_0220

DSC_0222

DSC_0234

DSC_0242

DSC_0250

His favorite part was the snacks after! ;)

No comments: